Chaga mushroom (Inonotus obliquus), dry extract 30%
Dry fine powder colored brown-yellow to dark brown, sweet-sour taste with the distinctive odor.
For a long time, chaga has been used as a remedy against internal tumors in traditional medicine. As the annals indicate, for this purpose it was used as early as the beginning of the twelfth century. Chaga treatment is mentioned in various books of the time. Chaga is widespread throughout the temperate zone of the Northern Hemisphere but does not reach the borders of the birch population range, especially the southern ones.
Outgrowths are found not only on birch trees but also (less often) on alder, mountain ash, ash, elm, in the zone of mixed and deciduous temperate forests, in moderately humid forests and in moderately moist spruce forests with a mixture of birch. The best «hosts» of the fungus are birches.
Chaga contains water-soluble pigments that form the chromogenic complex:
- as well as humic-like chaga acid (up to 60%);
- polysaccharides (6-8%);
- pteric compounds (6% to 8%), and 3 yarns;
- free phenols;
- salts of silicon;
General effects on the body:
- It is effective in oncological diseases, especially affecting organs with abundant blood supply - lungs, stomach, as well as in cases excluding radiation therapy and surgical methods.
- It has an antispasmodic effect (relieves spasms of smooth muscles of internal organs).
- It protects liver cells from toxic damage.
- It has an immunomodulatory effect (increases immunity), chaga increases the body's resistance to infectious diseases.
- It has a diuretic effect (diuretic).
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
For the female body:
- It is used to treat tumors of the uterus and ovaries.
- It is used for infertility treatment and treatment of mastopathy. For the male body:
- It is used to improve potency.
Impact on the circulatory system:
- It lowers blood sugar.
- It lowers arterial and venous pressure, reduces the pulse rate, regulates the activity of the cardiovascular system.
- It stimulates blood formation (increases the level of leukocytes - cells responsible for immunity).
- It normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and intestinal microflora.
- It contributes to the scarring of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
Effect on the skin:
- It is used to treat skin diseases (such as psoriasis).
- When it is used externally, chaga exhibits an anti-inflammatory, healing and analgesic effect, protects the skin from the harmful effects of the external environment, including fungal and viral infections, relieves swelling and contributes to the restoration of healthy skin.
- oncological diseases;
- reduced immunity;
- gastrointestinal diseases;
- microflora disorders;
- and other skin diseases.
- penicillin antibiotic treatment.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.