Agaricus - quinine fungus dry powder
Brown powder with a specific taste and odour.
Agaricus or larch sponge is a parasitic tinder fungus, which is formed mainly on the trunks of larch trees. It has the shape of a horseshoe or an inverted plate embedded in a tree. This sponge harms trees by taking away nutrients from them, while accumulating them in itself. And it is thanks to such accumulations that people have discovered healing properties for themselves in the agaricus.
Fruit body of agaricus fungus contains resinous substances, among them found the following fatty acids:
- behenic and oleic.
Also it has organic acids - citric, malic, fumaric and ricinolovy, polysaccharides.
There are also found d-glucosamine, sitosterol, ergosterol, glucose, mannitol, fatty oil and a pigment close to anthocyanides, as well as mineral salts, mainly phosphoric acid. Mycelium consists mainly of carbohydrates and proteins.
- The main active ingredient in agaricus fungus is agaricic acid (α-cetylmonic acid). Foreign researchers have established that it inhibits cellular respiration, which is especially valuable in cancer tumors.
- It is also responsible for the therapeutic effect of agaricus with constipation, has a sedative and sedative effect.
- The antipotal effect of the larch sponge is due to the direct effect of agaricic acid on the sweat gland parenchyma and on their blood supply.
- It shows high antimicrobial activity.
- Japanese scientists, exploring the fruit body of agaricus, isolated from it a polysaccharide called lanofil. It affects the liver, causing it to secrete enzymes that break down fats in the body and restore impaired metabolism. It is his presence that explains the popularity of agaricus as a means for losing weight.
- The total extraction of larch sponge exhibits choleretic, pronounced hypoglycemic activity and anti-ulcer action.
- diseases of the respiratory system, including asthma;
- inflammatory and ulcerative processes in the gastrointestinal tract;
- hormonal disorders.
Its use must strictly observe the dosage. Otherwise, vomiting and diarrhea, rash and itching may begin. Do not use larch sponge for women during pregnancy and lactation, as well as children and the elderly.
Contraindications also include certain diseases of the liver and intestines. Therefore, before you begin its use for medicinal purposes, it is necessary to consult a doctor.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.