Apple dry extract
Light yellowish-cream powder with a distinctive odour and taste.
Apple fruits are mainly used in food, but they have found wide application in cosmetology (due to the content of organic acids), and in addition to useful nutritional properties, it also has valuable effects on the body's systems as a whole.
Apple fruits contain:
- various sugars (fructose, glucose, sucrose up to 12%);
- organic acids (malic, tartaric, citric, chlorogenic, arabinic);
- tannins and dyes;
- vitamins C and B;
- essential oil;
- mineral salts;
- iron and phosphorus, manganese, iodine.
The esters of amyl alcohol with formic, caproic, acetic, caprylic acids and acetaldehyde are found in the composition of the essential oil. In the peel of the fruit there are identified flavonoids. The seeds contain amygdalin glucoside, up to 15% of fatty oil. The leaves are rich in phenolic compounds.
Dry apple extract is an excellent antioxidant and a delicious tonic.
Primarily used in cosmetology and have such properties:
- It soothes the epidermis of any type, nourishing it with ascorbic acid.
- It is used in children's cosmetics.
- It is very effective in the fight against couperosis.
- Apple, citric, tartaric acids together with P-vitamin active tannins and pectins counteract the processes of rotting and fermentation in the intestine, contribute to its recovery.
- Tannins of ripe fruit enhance the vascular strengthening effect of vitamin C.
- Due to the combination of potassium and tannins in the composition, uric acid salts do not settle in the joints, thereby preventing the development of gout, chronic rheumatism, arthritis, sclerosis and urolithiasis.
- Apples help eliminate oxalic acid from the body.
- Pectin compounds improve metabolism, also contribute to the excretion of toxins and excess cholesterol.
- Apples have an antimicrobial effect: pectins can delay the development of influenza A virus in the body.
For the prevention and treatment of iron deficiency in the body, infectious diseases of the digestive system, acute and chronic colitis, dysentery, intestinal infections.
With anemia, hypertension, vitamin deficiency, peptic ulcer, gastritis, acts as a choleretic for liver diseases, hepatitis, as a diuretic for urolithiasis, edema and as a strengthening of the heart muscle and blood vessels
Individual intolerance. Not recommended for use by patients with pancreatitis, enteritis, gastritis with high acidity.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.