Aralia root dry extract
Creamy amorphous powder with a distinctive odor and taste.
Aralia by its properties is a valuable medicinal plant used in traditional Chinese medicine. It is used as an active adaptogenic, tonic and anti-stress agent.
In the roots, mainly in the cortex of the roots, there are contained:
- triterpene pentacyclic saponins of the beta-amyrin group;
- derivatives of oleanolic acid - aralosides A, B and C (up to 11-12%).
They differ in the structure of the carbohydrate part. Araloside A predominates, which is a trioside containing one residue of glucose, arabinose, and glucuronic acid.
The roots also contain:
- essential oil;
- trace elements.
- Stimulating effect on the nervous system.
- Increase the amplitude of heart contractions, slow down their pace, increase the tone of the myocardium, somewhat stimulate breathing.
- Strengthen diuresis.
- Aralosides stimulate immune activity, have an anti-stress effect, increase the body's resistance to adverse environmental factors, hypoxia, and infection, thanks to the activation of enzyme glycolysis systems and the enhancement of the energy supply of the body’s defense reactions.
- They increase the resistance to toxic effects (poisoning by nitrites, chlorophos, methyl hydrazine, fluorine), have a protective effect in experimental radiation sickness,
- possess hypoglycemic properties, reduce the level of lipoproteins in the blood.
- in asthenic conditions and neurasthenic reactions of patients undergoing traumatic brain injury, infectious diseases;
- in case of psychasthenia after long, emotional and physical overloads;
- with cerebral atherosclerosis;
- in case of non-severe astheno-depressive conditions;
- with impotence.
It is not recommended to take preparations from aralia in the evening.
Contraindications to the application of Aralia preparations:
- hypertonic disease;
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.