Aspen bark dry extract
Light yellow to creamy colored fine powder with a peculiar odor and bitter taste.
The practice of aspen application (not only bark, but also buds and leaves) has medicinal properties in folk medicine for several centuries.
Aspen bark contains a number of chemicals of organic and inorganic nature, including salicin - a natural analogue of aspirin, which allows it to be used as an effective anti-inflammatory and antipyretic agent.
The bark contains:
- glycosides (salicin, salikorotin, tremulacin, bitter glycosides, populin);
- essential oil;
Aspen bark includes many beneficial trace elements:
Aspen buds contain:
- glycosides salicin and populin;
- benzoic and malic acids;
- essential oil;
- carbohydrates and other compounds.
Aspen wood includes cellulose, nektazan, resin.
The leaves contain :
- organic acids;
- vitamin C;
- phenol glycosides;
- anthocyanins and tannins.
- Phenol glycosides cause anthelmintic action (especially against opistorchs).
- Tannins and organic acids, essential oils and bitters give choleretic, anti-inflammatory, bactericidal, antispasmodic properties.
- Beneficial effect on the liver, helps to remove small stones from the gallbladder.
- Aspen extract contains a large amount of vitamin C, so taking aspen preparations will help fill its deficit.
- Phenol glycosides, saligenin derivatives - salicin, populin, tremuloidin, tremulacin, salicortin give antigelmint action to aspen.
- prostatic hypertrophy;
- heavy menstruation;
- with cold, fever, malaria, rheumatism, gout, poor digestion, dyspepsia, gastritis, kidney and bladder diseases (including acute and chronic cystitis), pneumonia, pulmonary tuberculosis; with sciatica, neuralgia;
- with ulcers, inflammatory diseases of the skin, mouth and toothache (externally).
Contraindications for the treatment of preparations from the bark of aspen practically does not exist, except for individual intolerance, as well as a tendency to constipation.
Also application with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.