Bergenia root dry extract
Brownish powder with a peculiar odour and bitter taste.
In scientific medicine, bergenia is widely used as a medicinal raw material. For therapeutic purposes, mainly use the roots and leaves. The preparations that have bane in its composition have astringent, anti-inflammatory and hemostatic properties. It also strengthens the walls of capillaries and provides a vasoconstrictor effect.
The rhizomes of bergenia contain:
- isocoumarin bergenin;
- phenolic acids and their derivatives (gallic acid).
The rhizomes are rich in starch.
Bergenia preparation is used as:
- Hemostatic, astringent, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- It strengthens the walls of capillaries and gives a vasoconstrictor effect.
In dental practice bergenia is used as:
- astringent and
- hemostatic agent.
It is used in gynecological practice :
- with heavy menstruation on the basis of inflammatory processes of the uterus;
- for the treatment of cervical erosion and colpitis in the form of douching and vaginal baths;
Bergenia rhizomes are also applied:
- with colitis;
- in dysentery, they are prescribed in combination with antibiotics and sulfonamides;
- in dentistry for stomatitis, gingivitis, periodontal disease, for lubricating gums and rinsing.
- Increased blood clotting (there is a risk of a blood clot).
- Hypotension (a plant lowers blood pressure, which can be dangerous for hypotensive).
- Tachycardia, angina and other diseases associated with cardiac arrhythmias. This plant contributes to increased heart rate.
- With regard to side effects, then with prolonged use may cause problems with the chair, namely constipation.
If abused, symptoms such as heart palpitations and a significant reduction in blood pressure can occur.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.