Birch leaves dry extract
Fine-grained powder of greenish-brown color with a characteristic taste and odor.
The healing properties of birch have been known for a very long time, it was mentioned in herbalists of the 16th – 17th centuries. Folk and official medicine is now widely used in its recipes various components of birch. Birch is very common in areas of Russia and is often one of the classic symbols of Russia and its nature.
Leaves contain flavonoids and flavonol glycosides (1.96–5.56%):
- phenolcarboxylic acids;
- vitamins E, C, PP;
In addition, an essential oil was found (up to 0.8%), which includes:
- sesquiterpene alcohol betulol (25 - 47%) and its esters with acetic acid (30 - 40%);
- bicyclic sesquiterpene lactone betulene;
- triterpene bicyclic alcohols;
- triterpenoid betulin.
- diuretic action;
- agonist action;
- expectorant action;
- diaphoretic action;
- antiviral activity was observed in water-alcohol tincture of birch leaves;
- birch leaves also have anti-inflammatory effects;
- birch leaves have healing properties.
It is used in the treatment of
- ulcers and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract;
- biliary dyskinesia;
- as a diuretic for edema of cardiovascular and renal origin
- and viral diseases.
- increased sensitivity to birch pollen or other plants.
- diseases in which it is necessary to limit fluid intake (heart or kidney failure, glomerulonephritis)
- children under 12 years old.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.