Bird cherry fruits dry extract
Dark purple powder with a slightly astringent taste and a sweet odour
Bird cherry is extremely useful for treating various diseases. Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and other beneficial properties of bird cherry have found its application in medicine since ancient times.
Cherry fruits contain:
- 4.5-8% of tannins;
- organic acids (malic, citric);
- phenolic acids (chlorogenic);
- anthocyanins (cyanidin 3-rutinoside, cyanidin 3-glucoside);
- pectic substances;
- Astringent and anti-inflammatory properties of bird cherry are caused by tannins.
- Anthocyanins exhibiting P-vitamin activity, have a capillary strengthening effect.
- The combination of tannins and anthocyanins provides a stable anti-inflammatory effect.
It is used as an astringent at:
- dyspepsia of various etiologies;
- as well as an adjunct in infectious colitis, dysentery.
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- children up to 12 years.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.