Pink or light purple powder with a distinctive odour and taste.
This berry is the closest relative of raspberry. For a long time this tasty berry was used for the treatment of many different diseases. Blackberry is a real storehouse of vitamins and microelements. Unfortunately, only a few know about the beneficial properties of blackberry garden berries.
It contains :
- fructose (up to 5%);
- salicylic and other organic acids;
- vitamins of groups B, C, E, K, P, PP;
- provitamin A;
- minerals (potassium, copper and manganese salts);
- tanning and aromatic compounds;
- pectic substances;
- fiber and other macro-and micronutrients.
Also in the blackberry fruit there are such minerals as sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, copper, nickel, manganese, molybdenum, chromium, barium, vanadium, cobalt.
- Blackberry accelerates the body's metabolism, it is very useful for obesity.
- It helps to reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood, because it is often used to treat the liver.
- Pectin, contained in blackberries, removes pesticides and heavy metals from the body.
- It normalizes blood pressure, improves blood composition, strengthens the nervous system
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces fever.
- Especially it is useful for women who have reached menopause or experiencing severe menstrual cramps and frequent hormonal problems.
- respiratory diseases;
- sore throat;
- for the prevention of vitamin deficiency;
- immunity strengthening;
- treatment of diseases of the kidneys;
It is an effective berry for inflammation of the joints, diabetes.
Blackberry is contraindicated only if the individual intolerance.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.