Powder of dark red or burgundy color with a characteristic odor and taste.
This berry is the closest relative of raspberry. For a long time this tasty berry was used for the treatment of many different diseases. Blackberry is a real storehouse of vitamins and microelements. Unfortunately, only a few know about the beneficial properties of blackberry garden berries.
Currant fruits rich in:
- ascorbic acid (up to 570 mg%);
- B vitamins;
- substances with P-vitamin activity (flavonoids) - up to 1.5%;
- sugars (mainly glucose, fructose);
- organic acids (citric, malic);
- tannins (up to 0.5%);
- pectins (up to 1%);
- anthocyanins (cyanidin, delphinidin) and their glycosides;
- essential oils.
The use of black currant and its preparations in medicine is associated with the presence of vitamins, organic acids, pectins and essential oils.
- Vitamins C and P are used for the treatment and prevention of scurvy and other hypo- and avitaminosis and in a complex of therapeutic measures for various diseases associated with bleeding.
- The fruits have a diaphoretic, diuretic effect, stimulate the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fruits are used as a multivitamin.
- with diseases of the circulatory system;
- colds and other infectious diseases;
- with exhaustion. with rheumatism;
- peptic ulcer;
- for various diseases associated with bleeding;
- with gastrointestinal diseases (peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum, gastritis with low acidity, etc.).
- with individual intolerance;
- suffered strokes and heart attacks.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.