Calendula flower dry extract
Deep orange colored powder with a distinctive bitter-herbal taste and a pleasant odour.
In the official and traditional medicine, calendula is very much appreciated due to its healing properties. The plant is used as an antiseptic, wound healing agent. It has multiple effects on the body and is very popular.
Marigold flowers contain:
- carotenoids (3%: carotene, lycopene, lutein, violin santin, flavoxanthin);
- flavonoids (up to 1%: rutin, isorhamnetin, citrine isoquer);
- ascorbic acid;
- organic acids;
- triterpene saponins (arnidiol, faradiol, derivatives of oleanolic acid);
- tannins (6.5%);
- essential oil.
Calendula for medicinal purposes is used as: antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, wound healing agent. The preparations from this plant have astringent, antispasmodic, choleretic and sedative effects.
- It improves heart function and lower blood pressure.
- Quite often, calendula is used as a sedative agent.
- It is used as an anticoagulant and immunomodulatory agent.
- It is also used as a diuretic, diaphoretic, expectorant, analgesic, desensitizing and fortifying agent.
- Calendula is also used as an agent of enhancing male potency.
- with angina;
- to reduce bleeding gums;
- treating paradontosis;
- in therapy — cervical erosion;
The ointment and tincture are used when:
- infected wounds;
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- acute gastritis;
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the period of exacerbation;
- children's age up to 12 years.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.