Celandine dry extract
Yellowish creamy colored powder with a bitter aftertaste and distinctive herbal odor.
Celandine has been used in traditional medicine in many countries since ancient times. In Russia, healers even called him «Russian ginseng»б applying for the treatment and prevention of many serious diseases, including oncological diseases.
- alkaloids (about 20 alkaloids);
- among which are chelidonine;
- chelerythrine, etc.
- organic acids (chelidonic, malic, citric, succinic);
- vitamin A (carotene);
- ascorbic acid;
- essential oil.
Celandine milky juice contains alkaloids, terpenoids and fatty oil (up to 40%).
Celandine herb has a multilateral pharmacological activity.
However, the main properties are:
- Antispasmodic, choleretic and anti-inflammatory (bactericidal) agent.
- Celandine alkaloids have the highest pharmacological activity.
- Helidonin gives a pronounced analgesic and sedative effect, similar in effect to the poppy alkaloids - papaverine and morphine.
- Helidonin also has an antispasmodic effect on smooth muscles, has hypotensive and bradycardic properties.
- Homochelidonin, on the contrary, gives a stimulating-convulsive effect, has a strong local anesthetic effect.
- The alkaloid protopin contained in a plant in rather large quantities reduces the reactivity of the nervous system and enhances the tone of smooth muscles.
- For chelerythrine, a pronounced local irritating effect is characteristic.
- Sanguinarine has anticholinesterase effect (increases intestinal motility and secretion of saliva), berberine has choleretic effect.
- Celandine preparations inhibit the growth of cancer and the development of metastases, have a fungistatic and bacteriostatic effect.
- in diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
- with various skin diseases;
- for the erasion of verrucas.
The application is contraindicated in persons suffering from:
- angina pectoris;
- bronchial asthma;
- as well as a number of neurological syndromes.
The plant is poisonous, overdose can develop poisoning (symptoms - nausea, vomiting, paralysis of the respiratory center). It is not recommended to bathe children in the broth of the herb celandine.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.