Cherry dry extract
Light pink powder with a distinctive odour and taste.
Cherry fruits are mainly used in food, but they have found wide application in cosmetology (due to the content of organic acids and anthocyanins), and in addition to useful nutritional properties, it also has valuable effects on the systems of the organism as a whole.
It contains organic acids, pectic substances, amygdalin.
It contains many vitamins, the main of which are A, C, E, PP, B1.
Cherry is also rich in micro and macro elements, especially iron. In addition to iron, magnesium, calcium, fluorine, phosphorus, copper, and iodine were found. It contains saturated fatty acids, unsaturated fatty acids, mono- and disaccharides.
- Due to the presence in the iron help to cope with anemia.
- Due to the beneficial properties of cherries, the human body is able to get rid of toxins and toxins, and even clean the blood.
- It is able to improve the blood circulation process, help with recovery from arthritis and rheumatism, stimulate the functioning of the internal organs, namely the liver, intestines and kidneys.
- Eating berries of sweet cherry, you can get rid of diseases associated with the gastrointestinal tract.
- The benefit of sweet cherry is connected with the presence of amygdalin in its composition. It significantly improves the appetite, eliminates the pain in the epigastric region.
- For each cell of the human body, retinol is needed, which helps each tissue to grow and develop, be it muscular or nervous.
Recommended for use by people suffering from cardiovascular and skin diseases; in the treatment of anemia, colds.
It is a good remedy for the treatment of stomach diseases, abdominal pain.
Helps to fight stress, relieve insomnia and depression.
Individual intolerance. Patients with diabetes mellitus, ulcers and gastritis with high acidity are advised to use cherries with caution. For patients suffering from intestinal adhesive disease, sweet cherries are contraindicated.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.