Chokeberry dry extract
Deep maroon-purple colour powder with a slightly astringent taste with and a distinctive odour
Chokeberry is a valuable medicinal plant, its fruits are rich in sugars, tannic, pectin, and also biologically active substances. For medicinal purposes the fruits of chokeberry are used. In addition, the fruits of chokeberry have good nutritional qualities.
Chokeberry fruit contains:
- flavonoids (rutin, quercitrin, hesperidin, quercetin);
- as well as a significant amount of ascorbic acid (up to 110 mg%);
- organic acids, etc. Up to 4% of iodine is found in the fruit pulp (on dry flesh without seeds).
Chokeberry preparations act as:
- C- and P-vitamin action;
- it reduces capillary permeability.
- hypacid gastritis;
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- capillary toxicosis;
- bleeding of different origin;
- radiation injuries;
- arterial hypertension;
- hypo-and vitamin C deficiency;
- as part of complex therapy - thyrotoxicosis;
- with hypo-and avitaminosis P;
- as well as for the treatment of hypertension of I and II degree.
- increased blood clotting;
- gastric ulcer;
- duodenal ulcer;
- hyperacid state of the stomach.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.