Cowberry leaf dry extract
Amorphous free-flowing powder, green-brown in colour, astringent taste with a distinctive odor.
Cowberry is one of the most useful wild berries, which since ancient times has been valued for its healing properties. Boreal forests are home to boreal forests and arctic tundra throughout the Northern Hemisphere from Eurasia to North America. The leaves and fruits of the cranberries are used in official medicine as a light diuretic.
In cosmetology in the composition of cosmetics as a component that prevents hyperpigmentation of the skin and has a brightening, wound-healing effect.
Cowberry leaves contain:
- arbutin (4-9%);
- free hydroquinone;
- and also flavonoids;
- mostly condensed groups (up to 15%);
- ursolic acid;
- and quinic acids.
- disinfectant, diuretic and choleretic action due to the content of significant amounts of arbutin;
- bactericidal diuretic effect due to hydroquinone, which is formed after hydrolysis of arbutin in the body;
- antiseptic effect due to tannic compounds, which also have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties;
- it reduces capillary permeability and fragility due to catechin substances;
- anti-inflammatory effect is achieved by benzoic acid, which is part of the biochemical composition of the leaves;
- it has laxative action;
- it has antiviral effect (herpes and flu viruses);
- it lowers blood sugar;
- it has antiseptic properties due to phytoncides, therefore the extract is effective for various bacterial infections, especially staphylococcal;
- adaptogenic activity due to salidroside glycoside (the main active principle of rhodiola rosea);
- skin hyperpigmentation;
- rheumatoid arthritis;
- bacterial infections;
- Cowberry leaf should not be used for allergies or idiosyncrasies.
- With a stomach ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
- With gastritis with high acidity.
- Children under 12 years old should not use cowberry leaf.
- Caution should be applied to people suffering from low blood pressure.
- Also, cowberry leaf should not be used in acute renal failure.
- Cowberry tea is used to relieve swelling during pregnancy, but it should be used only after consulting a doctor.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.