Dandelion dry extract
Yellowish-brown colored powder with a faint herbal odor.
Dandelion is a very valuable plant, and almost all its parts are usable, but the roots of this plant are the most valuable. It contains iridoids that improve appetite and digestion.
Dandelion roots contain:
- sesquiterpenoid bitter glycosides (taraxacin and taraxacterin);
- triterpenoids of the alpha-amine group (taraxasterol, anidiol, faradiol);
- rubber substances (2-3%);
- as well as carotenoids;
- iron salts;
- up to 5% protein, which makes them a nutritious product.
The roots are rich in polysaccharide inulin: in the autumn it accumulates up to 40%, in the spring about 2%. In the autumn, the roots contain up to 18% of sugars.
There are also found:
- fatty oil;
- a nicotinic acid;
Dandelion roots containing bitterness:
- strengthen saliva secretion and secretion of digestive glands;
- increase bile secretion. All this improves digestion.
Under the influence of biologically active substances of dandelion, food gruel passes the intestine faster, which reduces putrefaction and fermentation processes.
The plant, in addition, has antispasmodic properties, acts laxatively.
- anti-tuberculosis activity against mycobacterium tuberculosis;
- antidiabetic properties of dandelion roots.
The preparations from dandelion roots are used as bitterness to whet the appetite. It increases the secretion of gastric juice.
- chronic, atrophic gastritis;
- to increase the secretion of the digestive glands;
- diseases of the biliary tract and gallbladder;
- change the composition of bile with a risk of stone formation;
- with inflammation of the stomach and intestines;
- chronic non-calculous cholecystitis;
- biliary dyskinesia due to hyporeticular disease;
- to improve metabolism.
- Acute condition with obstruction of the biliary tract;
- increased acidity of the stomach;
- peptic ulcer;
- intestinal disorders.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.