Echinacea purpurea dry extract
Tan or brown powder with a bitter taste and vegetable odor.
Echinacea is one of the most wonderful plants that came to Europe from the North American continent. It has tremendous healing power, is used in traditional medicine and pharmacology. The homeland of Echinacea purpurea is Atlantic North America, the United States and Mexico. Echinacea can be a useful adjuvant in the treatment of cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Echinacea is effective in conditions of mental depression, physical and nervous exhaustion, has a stimulating effect on the lymphatic system.
All the plant parts contain:
- hydroxycinnamic acids (chicory, ferulic, coumaric, caffeic);
- polysaccharides (heteroxylans and arabinosymalactanes);
- essential oil (flowers - up to 0.5%, grass - up to 0.35%, roots - from 0.05 to 0.25%).
The main component of the essential oil is acyclic sesquiterpenoids in roots, there are found:
- betaine (0.1%);
- resin (about 2%);
- fatty acids (palmitic, linoleic, cerotinic);
- and phytosterols.
- The stimulating effect of echinacea on the immune system, contributing to the increase in the activity of nonspecific defense factors of the body and cellular immunity.
- It stimulates bone marrow hematopoiesis, as a result of which the number of leukocytes and cells of the reticulo-endothelial system of the spleen increases, stimulates the phagocytic activity of macrophages.
- It increases non-specific reactivity of the body. This action is manifested not only in adults, but also in children with unsteady immune system, as well as in elderly people, in whom the functions of this system are reduced due to the general aging of the body.
Echinacea preparations are used in diseases associated with the weakening of the functional state of the immune system, caused by chronic inflammatory diseases, exposure to ionizing radiation, ultraviolet rays, chemotherapy drugs, long-term antibiotic therapy.
When taking echinacea preparations associated with metabolic disorders (diabetes, liver disease), exposure to various chemical compounds of toxic nature contained in the air and food (heavy metals, pesticides, insecticides, fungicides), stimulation of the immune system is observed.
Echinacea preparations are also inherent:
- antimycotic properties.
- inhibit the growth and reproduction of streptococcus, staphylococcus, Escherichia coli, influenza viruses, herpes, stomatitis.
Echinacea preparations are effective in:
- inflammatory diseases (rheumatism, polyarthritis, prostatitis, gynecological disorders);
- diseases of the upper respiratory tract;
- with various wound processes (trophic ulcers, osteomyelitis);
- microbial eczema. It is used as a combination therapy for cancer.
Echinacea preparations are also used for prophylactic purposes.
- at the first sign of a cold;
- by the long-term use of antibiotics;
- rehabilitation of persons who have undergone radiation exposure or living in areas unfavorable by radiation level;
- exposure to various chemical compounds of toxic nature;
- liver diseases;
- gynecological disorders;
- trophic ulcers;
- microbial eczema.
Echinacea preparations are contraindicated:
- with hypersensitivity;
- systemic connective tissue diseases and progressive systemic diseases (such as tuberculosis, leukemia);
- multiple sclerosis;
- collagen diseases;
- children under the age of 1 year.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.