Elderberry fruit dry extract
Fine highly hygroscopic powder. The color is from light to deep purple, odour and taste are specific.
Elderberry is an ancient medicinal plant used in folk and official medicine. Elderberry is not a very popular plant, but during the Middle Ages in Europe it was considered a sacred plant. Used by official medicine for bronchitis, laryngitis, neuralgia, migraine, kidney disease, eye diseases, etc.
- vitamin C (up to 50mg%).
- vitamins A, B Sambunigrin (in unripe fruits)
- carotene (0.14%);
- amino acids;
- carboxylic acids;
- polyphenolic compounds;
- fatty oil (from seed-0.03%);
- sugar (up to 5.5%).
- prevention of peptic ulcer disease;
- treatment of liver damage and hepatitis;
- therapy of disorders of the nervous system, neuralgic, neurotic processes;
- prophylactic agent against the formation of malignant tumors;
- diaphoretic, antipyretic effect;
- antibacterial, anti-inflammatory activity;
- an adjuvant for the treatment of the full range of colds;
- mitigate the course of diseases such as rheumatism, arthritis, gout;
- astringent, diuretic, sedative effect;
- cosmetological effect - elimination of acne and other rashes, skin toning;
- stabilization of metabolic processes. Regular consumption of decoctions and infusions leads to an improvement in the composition of the blood and an improvement in overall well-being;
- improvement of biliary excretion;
- laxative effect, which is especially important for those patients who suffer from chronic constipation.
- peptic ulcer;
- liver damage;
- catarrhal diseases;
- arthritis; gout;
- nonspecific ulcerative colitis (enterocolitis);
- Crohn's disease;
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- pregnancy (very carefully, under the care of a physician).
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.