Field horsetail dry extract
Fine of greenish-brown colored powder, bitter taste with a characteristic odour.
Field horsetail is a useful plant that is known to all healers, because it has a lot of useful qualities that help to cure diseases.
The healing properties of its shoots have long been used both in folk and traditional medicine. With its help, you can get rid of a variety of external, dermatological diseases, as well as pathologies of internal organs.
The main active ingredients of field horsetail herb are:
- flavonoids - derivatives of apigenin, luteolin, kaempferol and quercetin;
- phenolic acids;
- triterpene saponins;
- some alkaloids;
- a significant amount of silicic acid derivatives (about 10% of them in the form of water-soluble silicates).
- improves urination;
- possesses hemostatic and anti-inflammatory properties, promotes lead removal from the body.
Galenic forms of field horsetail have:
- antimicrobial action.
Silicic acid and its salts are part of most tissues of living organisms, it affects the formation of bone tissue, collagen.
- in inflammatory diseases of the urinary tract (cystitis, urethritis, urolithiasis);
- in case of congestive heart disease;
- with pulmonary heart disease;
- microhematuria and hemoptysis, especially of tuberculous etiology.
The preparations of field horsetail is prescribed:
- in acute and chronic lead poisoning;
- it is applied with acne, to care for oily skin.
- renal dysfunction;
- individual intolerance;
- cardiac and renogenic hydrops;
- pregnancy and lactation period;
- children's age up to 12 years.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.