Garlic dry extract
White powder of a peculiar odour and specific taste
Garlic is a unique vegetable crop, known since ancient times not only as a great seasoning for any dish, but also as a wonderful medicine. It is used as a powerful bactericidal agent, as well as to improve digestion and to raise immunity.
- essential oil (up to 0.4%) containing sulfur-containing compounds (disulfides), thiocyanate - alliin (precursor of allicin);
- nitrogen compounds;
- ascorbic acid;
- B vitamins
- and other biologically active substances.
It concentrates selenium. Allicin is the most important component in biological activity; it is not found in garlic, but is quickly formed from alliin under the influence of the enzyme alliinase in violation of the integrity of plant tissues.
- Stimulates appetite, enhances the secretion of enzymes in the digestive organs.
- Promotes the best digestion and assimilation of food.
- Garlic essential oil has a strong bactericidal effect, so eating garlic has a disinfectant value.
- It increases the resilience of the human body to pathogenic microorganisms.
- It reduces the deposition of cholesterol in the walls of blood vessels.
- It reduces the increased concentration of lipids in the blood, increases the nonspecific reactivity of the body.
- It possesses hypotensive, hypolipidemic, hypocholesterolemic and general tonic action.
For colds of the upper respiratory tract (bronchitis, tracheitis, etc.) as part of complex therapy with intestinal atony.
The preparations based on powder and garlic oil are prescribed for:
- to increase the body's resistance to colds.
It is used at:
- cholangitis and other diseases of the liver and gallbladder
- and also as improving digestion with habitual constipation.
It should not be taken by patients in the stage of exacerbation of hemorrhoids, as well as those who have inflammatory processes in the kidneys (nephritis and nephrosis).
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.