Ginseng dry extract
Brown powder, bitter taste with a distinctive odor.
For many centuries, ginseng roots are used in all countries of the Far East, now it is widely used in all countries of the world. «Ginseng» in Chinese is translated as «man-root». In ancient China, it was considered the most useful plant for humans, capable of not only curing any disease, but even resurrecting from the dead. In the modern world, ginseng roots have not only not lost its relevance, but also received scientific evidence of their effectiveness.
The roots contain: triterpene saponins are panaxosides (ginsenosides), whose glycols are protopanaxdiol and protopanaxstriol, which are converted into an acidic medium into panaxdiol and panaxstriol.
In addition, ginseng roots are contained in:
- essential oil (0.25-0.5%);
- fatty oil;
- pectic substances (up to 23%);
- fatty acids, a mixture of which is called panax acid;
- many microelements - iron, manganese, silver, etc. The root ash is more than half phosphate.
- - tonic, stimulating and adaptogenic effect in case of physical and mental fatigue, impaired activity of the cardiovascular system, hypofunction of the sex glands, neurasthenia, after suffering a debilitating disease;
- - It reduces cholesterol and glucose in the blood;
- - activates the activity of the adrenal glands;
- - stimulates the heart and vascular system,
- - influences the speed of human adaptation to intensive loads and recovery after it;
- - stimulates the course of rehabilitation after diseases;
- - has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects;
- - has an anticonvulsant effect;
- - had active effect on the sexual sphere.
Reduces physical and mental stress, to increase the level of efficiency and body resistance to the adverse effects of the environment, during the recovery period after illness.
Ginseng is used for asthenic conditions, in the complex therapy of disorders of sexual function on the basis of neurasthenia.
- arterial hypertension (increased blood pressure);
- sleep disorders;
- acute infectious and viral diseases;
- chronic liver disease.
The preparation is not recommended for use in pregnancy, in the period of feeding and children up to 12 years.
The preparation is not recommended for use in the afternoon to avoid sleep disorders.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.