Goldenrod dry extract
Light brown or brown fine powder with a distinctive taste and odour.
Canadian goldenrod is not only decorative, but also is the strongest antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, diuretic and is used for medical purposes.
In the aboveground part of the Canadian goldenrod contain:
- flavonoid aglycones (quercetin, kaempferol, isorhamnetin) and their glycosides;
- coumarins (scopoletin, umbelliferone);
- hydroxycinnamic acids (caffeic);
- a large amount of triterpene saponins;
- amino acids;
- lipophilic substances.
- It has a strong diuretic effect due to the active diuretic action of saponins.
- Raises urine pH (therefore there are contraindications for use with phosphate stones), especially effective for oxalate and urate stones.
- The flavonoids contained in goldenrod reduce the permeability of small vessels - capillaries.
- It has the strongest anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect on the body.
- A positive effect has been noted in the treatment of thrush (candidiasis): the active substances of the plant have a detrimental effect on the pathogenic yeast candida.
- certain kidney diseases;
Outwardly it is used: with boils, cuts, purulent and poorly healing wounds.
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- children under 14 years old;
It is not recommended to abuse the preparations with high blood pressure.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.