From light beige to dark purple powder (depending on the grapes variety) with a distinctive taste and odour.
Grapes are not only tasty and beautiful berries, but also an excellent source of health and vitality. Its beneficial properties have a therapeutic effect on the human body. The most important components in the composition of grapes are tannins, catechins, proanthocyanidins and resveratrol, which have a powerful astringent and antioxidant effect.
The fruits contain:
- up to 85% of water;
- sugar (glucose and fructose);
- gallic acid;
- glycosides (mondelfinfinidin, didelfinidin);
- acids (malic, silicic, salicylic, phosphoric, wine-stone, lemon, succinic, formic and oxalic);
- salts of potassium, calcium, magnesium, cobalt, manganese, iron (up to 0.6 mg%)
- and vitamins B2, B1, B6, B12, C, A, P, PP, folic acid, enzymes.
- Grapes strengthen the metabolism in the cells, increase the body tone.
- Aromatic substances that are part of the fruit of the plant, have antibiotic effects.
- The healing properties of grapes are concluded in the removal of uric acid from the body.
- Resveratrol is an active substance from a number of phytoalexins in the composition of the wine, able to raise the body's defenses and defeat many diseases, including fighting with cancer cells.
- Possessing antioxidant properties, grapes actively fight age-related changes, strengthens nails and hair follicles, prevents the occurrence of cardiovascular diseases.
- Grapes contain vitamins that are directly related to blood formation: vitamin K and oxycoumarins normalize blood clotting, folic acid has a beneficial effect on blood formation, vitamin P helps strengthen blood vessel walls, normalizes blood pressure.
- Therapeutic effects of grapes due to the content of a large amount of potassium salts and glucose. Grapes affect the body like alkaline waters, but with a predominance of salts of iron, potassium, phosphoric and silicic acids.
- certain cardiovascular diseases;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- chronic hepatitis;
- in acute and chronic nephritis;
- acute forms of pulmonary tuberculosis;
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.