Hedysarum dry extract
Fine yellow to orange-brown colored powder with a distinctive taste and odor.
Hedysarum or the bear root are used in traditional medicine of Siberia and Altai. This plant with very valuable medicinal properties, has antiviral and bactericidal properties.
Roots of hedysarum contain:
- alkaloids (cytisine);
- flavonoids (hyperoside, rhamnopyranoside quercetin);
- triterpene saponins;
- xanthones (mangiferin).
- It has anti-inflammatory, diuretic, analgesic, hematopoietic, hemostatic, expectorant effect, stimulates the central nervous system, improves immunity.
- Forgotten catechins have high P-vitamin activity (strengthen and restore capillary walls), remove heavy metals from the body and have antioxidant activity (neutralize free radicals).
- It is a natural, very mild sexual stimulant for men, restoring potency.
- It has a pronounced anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the symptoms of prostate adenoma, improves blood circulation in the prostate, reduces dysuria, and improves urination.
It is used for diseases of the prostate gland, bladder (with urinary retention), as a stimulant to relieve fatigue, anemia and gynecological diseases. For the prevention of the development of malignant neoplasms.
It is a natural, very mild action, sexual stimulant for men, restoring potency.
- with individual intolerance;
- pregnancy and lactation.
It is prohibited for:
- children under 14;
- as well as with increased nervous excitability;
- hypertension of III and IV degree;
- after myocardial infarction.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.