Hill-growing saltwort dry extract
Beige fine powder with a distinctive taste and odour.
Hill-growing saltwort is a plant that is valued both in folk and scientific medicine, first of all, as a powerful hepatoprotective agent. The plant got its official name because of its salty taste - during the period of growth and flowering, the solyanka accumulates about 20 salts of various minerals, which is especially valuable.
Hill-growing saltwort contains antioxidants, including tocopherols, flavonoids - quercetin, rutin, tricin, isorhamnetin, amino acids, sterols, betaine, alkaloids, polysaccharides, amino acids.
It contains minerals such as :
Scientists have discovered a unique complex of polyunsaturated fatty acids, including gamma-linolenic acid, in hill-growing saltwort.
- The presence of flavonoids and amino acids, both essential and essential, in the hodgepodge, explains its hepatoprotective effect.
- Particularly valuable is gamma linolenic acid found in plants, contributing to the restoration of the protective function of the cell membrane.
- D-fructose polysaccharides and D-mannose homopolysaccharides, also known as inulins and mananes, make it possible to use salt products in the diet therapy of diabetes. It helps to stabilize blood sugar levels.
- The presence of more than 14 different micro-and macroelements explains the immunomodulating and restorative properties of the plant.
- Especially important is the presence in the composition of the hodgepodge of silicon and copper. The first is the skeleton-forming element, the leaching of which is one of the causes of aging.
- The lack of copper leads to anemia, inhibits the absorption of iron, replenishing its deficiency, saltwort protects the body from anemia, contributes to the process of blood formation and strengthen the immune system.
- normalization of liver metabolism with various helminthiasis;
- protection of the liver during treatment with cytostatics, anti-tuberculosis or other hepatotoxic agents;
- in the special nutrition of people whose work is associated with factors harmful to the liver.
- individual increased susceptibility to the plant;
- acute urolithiasis.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.