Horse chestnut dry extract
Yellowish-mustard colored powder, bitter-astringent taste.
Horse chestnut is a valuable raw material for the production of medicines, is also widely used in traditional medicine and in everyday life. All parts of the plant contain nutrients, but horse chestnut seeds are of particular value, providing venotonic and antithrombotic effects on the body.
Horse chestnut seeds contains:
- up to 10% of triterpenic saponins (escin, etc.);
- coumarins of the methoxy and oxycoumarin series (esculin, fraxin, etc.);
- flavonoids (spireozide, glycosides of quercetin and kaempferol);
- starch (50%);
- fatty oil (6-8%);
- protein substances (8-10%); sterols;
In leaves there are also found:
- flavonoids: quercitrin, isoquercitrin, quercetin, rutin, spireoside, astragalin;
- carotenoids - lutein, violaxanthin.
The pharmacological action of horse chestnut seed extract is associated with the presence of glycosides in it - saponin escin and coumarin esculin.
Horse chestnut extract and preparations based on it:
- increase the tone of venous vessels;
- accelerate blood flow in the veins, which prevents the formation and increase of the phenomena of thrombosis;
- reduce capillary permeability;
- improve microcirculation;
- have pronounced anti-inflammatory properties.
Esculin stimulates antithrombotic activity of blood serum and increases the production of antithrombin in the vascular reticuloendothelial system. Escin lowers blood viscosity. Horse chestnut seed extract slows down blood clotting.
- varicose veins;
- acute and chronic thrombophlebitis;
- trophic ulcers of the legs;
- at disturbances of arterial peripheral blood circulation (atherosclerosis of vessels of extremities, arteritis, thromboembolism of small vessels);
- with inflammation of hemorrhoids without bleeding.
It is applied with acute and chronic inflammation of the venous vessels of the limbs and rectum (phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, hemorrhoids, etc.).
- internal bleeding;
- individual intolerance;
- pregnancy and lactation.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.