Horse sorrel root dry extract
Light brown or brown fine powder with a distinctive taste and odour.
Sorrel is a vitamin and medicinal plant that can improve digestion, liver and gall bladder function, heal wounds, stop bleeding, it is useful in anemia, cardiovascular diseases; with various rashes and itching of the skin, as antiallergic agent.
Horse sorrel roots contain:
- up to 4% anthracene derivatives, which include chrysophanol and frangulaemodin;
- 8-12% tannins;
- flavonoids: flavonols (quercetin and its glycosides - hyperoside, rutin, as well as the flavone bioside of quercetin - rumarin) and leukoanthocyanidins (leukoanthocyanidin, leukodelfinidin, leukopelargonidin);
- phenolcarboxylic acids (coffee, chlorogenic), citric and lactic;
- traces of essential oil;
- up to 1.5% organic iron compounds;
- vitamin K;
- carbohydrates (sucrose).
Anthracene derivatives have a laxative effect and increase intestinal motility. Tannins have astringent, anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory effect.
The roots of horse sorrel in the form of depending on the dose have:
- Laxative or astringent action.
- Sorrel normalizes liver function.
- It improves biliousness.
- It relieves inflammation.
- It acts as a hemostatic agent.
- It contributes to the purification and dilution of blood.
- It lowers the pressure.
- It has an anti-cancer effect;
- It reduces the risk of malignant tumors (it is especially recommended to take after a course of chemotherapy).
- with colds;
- with various rashes and itching of the skin, as antiallergic agent.
Sorrel can not be used as food for:
- kidney stones;
- in violation of salt metabolism;
- inflammatory diseases of the kidneys;
It is also contraindicated in pregnancy, gastritis with high acidity, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer. The use of people with oxalate stones in the urinary tract is contraindicated.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.