Immortelle dry extract
Fine powder from light brown to dark brown color with a distinctive odor
Immortelle is a very valuable medicinal plant. The useful properties of immortelle have been known for a long time, it is used both in traditional and traditional medicine. It is applied for diseases of the liver, biliary tract, pancreas. Immortelle preparations are prescribed for gastritis, pancreatitis, colitis, and atonic constipation.
The inflorescences contain:
- flavonol kaempferol and its 3-glycosides, etc.;
- phthalic anhydride derivatives (phthalides);
- coumarin scopoletin;
- essential oil (0.04%);
Also, it contains flavonoids (6.5%):
- flavanone naringenin and its 5-glycosides - salipurposide and its stereoisomer helihrizin,
- chalconic glycoside - isosalipurpozide,
- flavone apigenin and its 7-glycoside,
The raw materials accumulate selenium.
- enhances the secretion of bile, gastric and pancreatic juices;
- increases the tone of the gallbladder and promotes the flow of bile, exerting an antispasmodic effect on the smooth muscles of the sphincters of the gallbladder and biliary tract;
- changes the viscosity and chemical composition of bile in the direction of increasing cholera cholesterol coefficient.
The action of immortelle is associated with flavones and phenolic acids, which activate the formation of bile and increase the bilirubin content in bile.
- stimulates the secretion of gastric digestive enzymes, while slowing down the evacuation function of the stomach and intestines, promotes the best digestion of food;
- activates the exocrine activity of the pancreas;
- acts antispastic on smooth muscles of the intestinal wall; dilates the blood vessels of the intestines; has hypocholesterolemic properties, contributing to the secretion of cholesterol with bile;
- possesses antibacterial activity, which is associated with the presence of resin acids;
- with diseases of the biliary system (cholecystitis, cholangitis, gallstone disease, biliary dyskinesia);
- in case of liver diseases, after acute hepatitis of various etiology;
- when sluggish digestion, poor appetite, insufficient excretion of digestive enzymes;
- with atherosclerosis;
- disorders of fat metabolism;
- diabetes mellitus;
- ischemic heart disease.
- individual intolerance;
- contraindicated in obstructive jaundice;
- pregnancy and lactation.
As a lipid-lowering agent:
immortelle preparations are used as a lipid-lowering agent that helps remove cholesterol and its predecessors from the body with bile.
In case of giardiasis, it is used in complex therapy with other anti-antibiotic preparations and oxygen therapy.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.