Juniper fruit dry extract
Fine brown or dark brown colored powder with a distinctive odor and a peculiar taste.
Medicinal raw materials are juniper fruits - cones. Juniper essential oil is known for its expectorant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Juniper berries contain essential oils, sugars, resins, dyes, fatty oils, flavonoids, organic acids - malic, formic and acetic, tannins and trace elements (manganese, iron, copper and aluminum). In addition, the fruits contain up to 40% invert sugar, about 9.5% resin.
The content of essential oil in cones is 0.5-2%. The essential oil mainly contains alpha-pinene, as well as cadinene, camphene, sabinene, terpineol, borneol, and other terpenoids.
Juniper fruits are used to treat:
- Diuretic, choleretic, antipyretic properties, stimulate digestion.
- The essential oil obtained from the juniper needles has a disinfectant, phytoncide, anti-inflammatory, anesthetic and deodorizing effect, promotes regeneration and accelerated healing of wounds.
Of the components of the essential oil the most studied:
- alpha pinen and
- terpineol with diuretic properties.
It is established that it:
- enhances glomerular filtration and
- prevents the reabsorption of sodium chloride in convoluted tubules of the kidneys.
In addition, terpineol enhances bile formation and secretion of gastric juice, disinfects pulmonary ways, sanitizes, deodorizes sputum, dilutes it, which contributes to its more rapid removal.
It is used in diseases of the lungs, accompanied by the separation of purulent sputum (lung abscess, chronic pneumonia), as well as in inflammatory diseases of the oropharynx in the form of gargles.
To improve digestion, juniper preparations are prescribed to patients with:
- insufficient secretory and motor activity of the stomach and intestines;
- gallstone disease and cholecystitis;
- in diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
- ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract during an exacerbation;
- exacerbation of renal diseases;
- acute course of colitis and gastritis;
It should not be used for a long time, because the resins contained in it have an irritating effect on the renal parenchyma.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.