Lanate aerva herb dry extract
Brown or dark brown fine powder with a distinctive taste and odour.
Lanate aerva helps to cure many diseases that modern medicine cannot cure without surgery. For this, they call it «a surgeon by nature» or «a surgeon without a scalpel». The country of the herb is the island of Ceylon, which belongs to the territory of the state of Sri Lanka. In modern medical practice, aevra is used to treat pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis, urolithiasis, inflammation of the bladder and urinary tract.
Aerva herb contains:
- indolic alkaloids (erwin, metiervin, ervozid, ervolanin);
- feruloylamides (feruloylthyramine, feruloylgomovanilylamine);
- phenolic acids (sulfuric, vinilic);
- flavonoids (acylglycosides, tylirozide, cumaroyl-tililoside, ervitrin, narcissin);
- derivatives of lupeol and oleic acid;
- sterols (sitosterol, daucosterol);
- macro- and microelements (chromium, potassium) and other biologically active substances.
- Diuretic and antiseptic action, without disturbing the electrolyte balance of the body.
- Herbal preparations reduce the serum urea content, increase the excretion of sodium ions and, to a lesser extent, potassium (potassium-saving diuretic effect), and also contribute to the dissolution and removal of kidney stones.
- Also, lanate aerva preparations have antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, salt-removing effect.
- with diseases of the liver and gallbladder;
- with gastritis and impaired salt metabolism;
- in inflammatory diseases of the urinary system (pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis);
- as well as violations of electrolyte metabolism in the body (gout, polyarthritis, spondylosis).
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- diseases involving increased excretion of calcium from the body, including hypoparathyroidism, rickets, renal osteodystrophy;
- pregnancy, lactation, children under 18 years.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.