Lucerne herb dry extract
Fine powder from light to dark brown colour with a specific taste and odour
Among the abundant variety of herbs, alfalfa takes a special place. Useful properties are important to anyone who wants to maintain their health for many, many years. People started using this herb as a fodder crop for livestock fourteen centuries ago! Around the same time, people began to discover the healing properties of alfalfa. Time passes, however, despite all the modern achievements, alfalfa remains the favourite of physicians - this herb has established itself as an effective agent for many diseases.
Alfalfa is rich in active substances: iron, phosphorus and calcium.
The plant also contains:
- vitamins A and C;
- unsaturated fatty acids;
- amino acids;
- phytoestrogens (coumestrol and genistein);
- cyclic compounds;
Alfalfa seeds contain vitamins B1, B2, B12, C, D, E, K, chlorophyll and amino acids. The concentration of vitamins and the accumulation of nutrients in the seeds increase during the period of pod ripening. Alfalfa leaves also contain niacin, biotin, folic and pantothenic acid.
- Alfalfa is rich in beneficial trace elements and contains a large amount of vitamin C, and also has tonic properties.
- The active substances contained in the plant (phytoestrogen stachydrin and 1-homostahidrin) regulate menstruation and increase the secretion of milk in women.
- Alfalfa has a diuretic effect.
- The extract prepared from alfalfa protects from sunburn and radiation.
- Alfalfa is used for exhaustion, body fatigue, to maintain strength during the recovery period.
- The use of alfalfa increases the elasticity of the arteries, prevents the development of atherosclerosis, stabilizes blood sugar levels, effectively lowers blood pressure.
- It has an antitumor effect.
- It helps to increase immunity.
- It regulates the function of the pituitary gland.
- It is used to reduce blood sugar levels, combat excess uric acid in the body.
- lung diseases (sore throat, flu, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pneumonia, hepatitis);
- diseases of the digestive system (gastritis, ulcers, colitis);
- hemorrhoids (outwardly);
- allergies and children's diathesis;
- gynecological diseases (coleitis, uterus erosion);
- stomatitis and periodontal disease (mouth rinse);
- disruption of the reproductive system (prostatitis, infertility, prostate adenoma).
It is also used for intoxication and poisoning, with adverse environmental effects for overall tone, strengthen the body, improve well-being and performance. Alfalfa is used as a cosmetic.
- Autoimmune pathology.
- When taking medicines that increase blood clotting.
- In case of acute gastritis, colitis and other intestinal pathologies, fresh honey stalks cannot be eaten.
- It can not be taken with red hemp nettle.
- Individual intolerance.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.