Maral root dry extract
Fine brown colored powder with a weak herbal odour and specific taste.
Maral root (may chang) is a very useful medicinal plant. The preparations of rhaponticum carthamoides have a tonic, arousing, tonic, stimulating effects in general on the human body. The phytoecdysones contained in the underground parts of maral root have a beneficial effect on metabolism, having an anabolic effect.
Biologically active substances of rhizomes with rhaponticum carthamoides roots have been studied relatively recently.
Phytoecdysteroids (0.03-0.6%), polyoxysteroids, possessing the activity of insect molting hormones and arthropod metamorphosis, have been found.
It was first found in insects. This is a new class of natural compounds.
In the raw materials there are also found:
- essential oil;
- organic acids;
- tannins (up to 5%);
- vitamin C;
Maral root preparations have:
- stimulating effect on the central nervous system;
- increase the number of heartbeats;
- increase blood pressure;
- expand peripheral vessels;
- increase the speed of blood flow;
- strengthen the contractions of the heart muscle;
- deepen and increase breathing;
- increase the performance of tired striated muscles;
- improve its blood supply and energy supply;
- increase the time of the limiting work of the muscles, which is associated with the stabilization of the level of glycogen in the working muscles, a decrease in the consumption of creatine phosphate and adenosine triphosphate under prolonged stress;
- hypoglycemic effect, apparently due to increased use of glucose by working tissues;
- has an adaptogenic effect - increases the immune response to various physical and mental environmental factors, normalizes the activity of vegetative-vascular reactions;
- antagonist of sleeping pills.
The phytochemical complex has a stimulating effect on the central nervous system. It increases performance with physical and mental fatigue.It is an antagonist of hypnotics.
- mental and physical fatigue;
- in asthenic syndromes of various origins (post-traumatic cerebrostia, post-infectious asthenia, astenoipochondric states in patients with neurosis and in mentally ill patients);
- it is prescribed in the treatment of patients with depression;
- Increased nervous irritability;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- marked atherosclerosis;
- impaired cardiac activity;
- individual intolerance to the components.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.