Melissa (Melissa officinalis) dry extract
Fine hygroscopic yellowish-brown colored powder with a distinctive taste and odor.
Melissa has an extremely wide range of applications. It has a beneficial effect in the treatment of various inflammations and normalizes the impaired functioning of the organs of the gastrointestinal tract. Melissa helps in the state of increased stress of the whole body.
The raw material contains:
- essential oil (up to 0.2%), which included:
- citral (up to 62%);
In addition, there are:
- vitamins B1, B2, C;
- various organic acids;
- flavonoids. The main components of the essential oil of melissa are citral and citronellall, on which depends the lemon scent of leaves.
The therapeutic effect is due to the essential oil.
Melissa preparations possess:
- antibacterial action.
- shortness of breath;
- pain in the heart;
- stops tachycardia attacks;
- soothes and tones up the nervous system. Melissa herb affects a number of functional disorders of the digestive system;
- stimulates the secretion of gastric juice;
- whets the appetite;
- relieves spasms caused by flatulence, dyskinesia;
- eliminates fermentation abnormalities;
- improves metabolism. Melissa herb is used as an infusion as a sedative agent.
- with neurosis insomnia, vegetative-vascular dystonia (irritability, irritability, palpitations), increased sexual excitability;
- with dyskinesia of the intestine and biliary tract in hypertensive type, intestinal spasms, cholecystitis cholangitis;
- kidney disease, bladder inflammation, angina pectoris, menopausal syndrome.
Externally, melissa preparations are used as antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory preparations for:
- periodontal disease.
- children up to 12 years.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.