Oak bark dry extract
Brown powder with strong astringent taste and distinctive odor.
Oak is a valuable medicinal plant. Its scientific name - «Quercus» - its history leads from the Celtic word «quer», which means «red, beautiful». For medical purposes, it is used as an astringent and antiseptic agent.
Oak bark contains:
- 8-12% tannins;
- phenols - resorcinol, pyrogallol;
- organic acids (gallic and ellagic);
- gallic acid;
- catechins, dimeric and trimeric compounds of catechins;
- flavonoids - quercetin, leukoanthocyanidins;
- triterpene compounds of the dammaran series.
- astringent, denaturing proteins properties that provide anti-inflammatory effect.
- antimicrobial and antiprotozoal effects associated with both derivatives of gallic acid, and the presence of catechins.
In acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity in the form of gargles,
- applications for gums in stomatitis, gingivitis, etc.
As an antidote for poisoning with heavy metal salts, alkaloids, mushrooms, bleached, dope, foodborne toxicoinfections and other poisonings,
- with gastroenterocolitis, dysentery, small gastrointestinal bleeding.
- kidney, gallbladder, or liver problems;
- undergoing acute gastritis, ulcers or cholecystitis;
- having problems with defecation (constipation);
- pregnant and lactating women;
- children under 3 years old.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.