Oats dry extract
White or beige fine powder with a distinctive taste and odour
Oats have many beneficial properties. It is used as an anti-inflammatory agent for inflammation of various organs, including the gastrointestinal tract. Oats contain an enzyme that improves the absorption of carbohydrates.
- flavonoids (derivatives of apigenin, luteolin and tricine);
- polysaccharides, including avenarin, avenin, avenalin;
- vitamins (nicotinic and ascorbic acids, etc.): organic acids (malic, citric, etc.);
- amino acids (tryptophan, lysine);
- steroid saponins;
- macro- and microelements.
- Oats have a tonic effect on the body; it contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, as well as easily digestible proteins, fats and carbohydrates, which help the body to get saturated with useful substances.
- Vitamins of group B have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the nervous system, have a general tonic and moderate antihypoxic effect.
- Due to the content of magnesium in oats, it is used to improve the functioning of the cardiac and nervous systems, metabolism, and in addition, it is recommended to use it in the initial stages of hypertension.
As a fortifying agent, during the rehabilitation period after illnesses, with increased physical exertion, asthenia.
In diseases associated with disruption of the gastrointestinal tract, gastric and duodenal ulcers, gastritis, enterocolitis, viral hepatitis.
Gallstone disease - the main contraindication to receive decoction (infusion) of oats!
When the gallbladder is removed, oats is also contraindicated.
It is not recommended to exceed the dosage, and in the presence of cholecystitis and serious liver diseases, it is advisable to consult a gastroenterologist before using oats.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.