Orthilia dry extract
Fine light brown to brown colored powder with peculiar odour
Ortilia secunda is called among the people female and boron herb, a unique plant that has long been known for its healing properties. Ortilia secunda was used in Altai and Central Asia for the treatment of various female diseases. To this day, this plant has not lost its relevance and is used in medical practice.
The medicinal properties of ortilia secunda are due to its chemical composition.
The plant contains
- arbutin - a phenolic glycoside;
- hydroquinone - an aromatic organic compound, a representative of diatomic phenols;
- vitamin C;
- organic acids (tartaric and citric);
- as well as trace elements (titanium, copper, zinc, manganese).
Many tannins are found in ortilia secunda.
- Ortilia secunda has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antitumor, resolving, analgesic and diuretic effects.
- It contributes to the maintenance of immunity.
- The preparations from it are able to increase the functional activity of the uterus and appendages, improve the functioning of the reproductive system as a whole.
- Arbutin has anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects; hydroquinone - antioxidant properties; coumarins are strong anticoagulants.
- Flavonoids have anti-inflammatory, choleretic, diuretic, sedative, antioxidant properties; saponins - expectorant, diuretic, tonic, sedative properties.
- Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties of the herb due to hydroquinone, released in the body during hydrolysis of arbutin under the action of enzymes.
- Irritating the renal epithelium, arbutin has a diuretic effect.
Various kinds of female diseases (inflammation, erosion, infertility, menstrual disorders, dysfunctional uterine bleeding).
Ortilia secunda is a potent agent, so it is better to use it as prescribed by a doctor. Also, contraindications to the application of individual intolerance to the substances in the plant.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.