Pallas milkweed root dry extract
Fine powder from light to dark brown color with a specific taste and smell.
Pallas milkweed attracts the attention of scientists. Since the mid-50s of the twenty century, its medicinal properties have been the subject of numerous phytochemical and pharmacological studies. The plant is very useful for male and female health, and also has multiple positive effects on the body. This plant is often referred to as «Male root» because of its positive effect on the potency and other functions of the male reproductive system.
The chemical composition of pallas milkweed is considered to be insufficiently studied.
It is known that plant roots contain:
- tanning and bitter extractives;
- traces of anthracene derivatives;
- ascorbic acid;
- triterpenoids (eufol, euphorol, euphorbin);
- more than 8% resin.
Also, the root is rich in selenium, it contains fatty acids, including linoleic, palmitic and stearic, sucrose, myricin and essential oils. The laticifer of a plant in its fresh form is 53-79% composed of water and water-soluble substances, it also contains euphorbic anhydride, tirukallol, taracasolol and eufuron.
- The extract stimulates healing processes, has an immunostimulating and antibacterial effect.
- Lactones contained in the milk of Pallas have antitumor and antibacterial activity.
- Phytoandrogens and selenium prevent the breakdown of testosterone and thus have a positive effect on erection and sexual desire.
- Selenium, in combination with flavonoids, alkaloids and saponins, stimulates the formation of antibodies, contributes to the bacterial, fungicidal, antiviral and antibacterial activity of the plant.
- Alkaloids, saponins and flavonoids possess analgesic, antiarrhythmic, cardiotonic and antispasmodic action, lower blood pressure, strengthen capillaries.
- Tannins and flavonoids show P-vitamin activity and help reduce the negative effects on the body of toxic chemical compounds.
- The laxative effect of the plant is due to the presence of euphorine in it.
- The plant is very useful for male and female health.
The indications for women:
- cystic formations;
- infertility, etc.
The indications for application for men:
- erectile dysfunction;
The indications for application:
- diseases of the urinary system (kidney, bladder),
- low hemoglobin level;
- peptic ulcer or 12 duodenal ulcer, etc.
Independent applying of preparations based on pallas milkweed is unacceptable. If used improperly or for a long time, serious inflammation of the skin is possible, and overdose can be fatal. During pregnancy and lactation, the application of pallas milkweed is contraindicated.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.