Light yellowish-cream powder with a distinctive odour and taste.
Pear fruit is a treat and medicine at the same time. It supports the digestive, cardiovascular, and even the immune system.
Pear fruits are characterized by a high content of :
- organic acids (citric, caffeic, boric, malic);
- essential oil;
- vitamins: B1, C, A, PP;
- as well as minerals (such as potassium, sodium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, copper, iodine)
- and quinine.
Phenol carbonic acids, flavonoids, alkaloids and nitrogen-containing compounds were found in pear leaves.
Common pear fruits is used as:
- Diuretic, antifebrile, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antipyretic and astringent properties.
- Pears help strengthen the immune system, have a tonic effect.
- Removes from the body excess salt, water, toxic substances, heavy metals, cleanse the digestive tract.
- Pear fruit is the best prevention of sclerosis.
- Pear seeds have antihelminthic effect.
- Pears are good for the cardiovascular system, they strengthen the walls of blood vessels, improve blood composition, and soothe the heartbeat.
- Pears are useful for people suffering from diabetes and pancreatic dysfunction.
- vascular wall weakness;
- impaired pancreatic function;
- diabetes mellitus;
- reduced immune system function.
For problems with the digestive system, especially with chronic constipation.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.