Peony root dry extract
Sand-yellow colored powder with a specific smell and taste.
Since ancient times, the properties of Urals peony are known as healing. Even its name speaks for itself because Peon is the oldest known physician, after whom this plant was named.
It is also called Marina grass or heart berry. The species is common in Russia in Siberia, it is found in Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and China. In the European part of Russia, the plant can be found in the Perm Territory, the Komi Republic and on the Turiyam Peninsula. The plant is used as a sedative, helping fight stress and fatigue."
Undergroun parts of plant contain:
- essential oil (up to 1.6%) containing methyl salicylate, as well as free benzoic and salicylic acids;
- glycoiridoids (peoniflorin, albiflorin, etc.);
- phenolic glucoside salicin;
- tannins (8.8%);
- flavonoids (0.13%);
In the aboveground part there are also found:
- iridoids (up to 2.3%);
- ascorbic acid;
- traces of alkaloids;
- essential oil (0.01-0.08%).
- It has a sedative effect on the central nervous.
- It is used as an antitumor and anesthetic agent.
- It has an anticonvulsant action.
- It has an antimicrobial action.
- It has an analgesic effect.
- Peony root improves metabolism, helps to fight stress and fatigue, cleanses the body of toxins, is effective in restoring after long hard drinking, helps restore the nervous system.
- In addition, martin root contributes to the production of endorphin, the so-called happiness hormone, which significantly improves mood.
- Peony root extract stimulates the secretion of gastric juice.
- The analgesic qualities of the plant are used to relieve the discomfort of gout, rheumatism, and also if the head or teeth are sore.
Urals peony is used against:
- vegetative-vascular disorders of various etiologies.
For the treatment of
- gynecological problems;
- skin diseases;
- liver and / or renal failure;
- children (up to 12 years);
- lactation period.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.