Pine buds dry extract
Greenish-brown powder with a specific spicy smell and taste.
Pine is one of the most common plants used in medicine. The needles, bark and essential oil, as well as the buds of this plant, have medicinal properties. Pine buds are valuable medicinal raw materials rich in essential oils.
Pine buds contain:
- essential oil (0.36%), whose constituent parts are alpha-pinene, limonene, borneol, bornyl acetate;
- as well as resins;
- bitter substance pinipicrin.
Pine buds act as:
- Expectorant due to the excitation of the secretory activity of the epithelium of the respiratory tract, reducing the viscosity of sputum, stimulating the function of the ciliary epithelium.
- The viscosity of sputum depends on the release into the lumen of the respiratory tract glycoproteins synthesized by the glandular epithelium.
- In addition, in the pine buds are substances that disinfect sputum, providing antiviral and antimicrobial action. The pine buds also have diuretic and choleretic properties.
- chronic bronchitis;
- pulmonary diseases accompanied by viscous sputum difficult to cough: with bronchitis, bronchiectasis, lung abscesses;
- with angina, chronic tonsillitis and acute respiratory diseases.
- exacerbation of kidney diseases;
- acute hepatitis;
- individual intolerance.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.