Plantain dry extract
Greenish-yellow colored powder with a distinctive herbal odor.
Plantain is a valuable medicinal plant with hemostatic, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Scientists consider Europe to be his birthplace, but plantain is almost ubiquitous.
Common plantain leaves contain:
- polysaccharides, including mucus (up to 11%);
- iridoid glycosides (aukubin, katalpol);
- bitter substances;
- ascorbic acid;
- vitamin K;
- vitamin U (fresh juice 2.4-2.75 mg% S-methylmethionine);
- citric and oleanolic acid.
- It has a regulating effect on gastric secretion, that is, during hypo-secretion, excites it, and decreases with hyper-secretion, which can only be explained by the effect on the inflammatory process in the stomach that accompanies both hypo-secretion and hypersecretion. In either case, the reduction of inflammation leads to the normalization of secretory activity.
- Anti-inflammatory effect due to the presence of polysaccharides (mucus, pectins), carotenoids and vitamin U.
- Plantain pectic substances in granular form have a protective effect in case of stomach ulcers.
- It normalizes the content of cholesterol, low-density lipoproteins, total lipids, phospholipids / cholesterol ratio.
- Psyllium has a calming effect, lowers blood pressure.
- Plantain has expectorant and emollient properties. As all mucus, plantain protects the epithelium of the respiratory tract, anti-inflammatory effect, helps to dilute sputum, normalize the properties of the respiratory tract and restore functions of the ciliary epithelium.
- accelerates healing;
- has hemostatic;
- bactericidal action.
- hypoacid gastritis, colitis, enteritis, enterocolitis, dysentery, constipation;
- decreased appetite;
- kidney disease, urethritis, cystitis;
- atherosclerosis, arterial hypertension;
- trophic ulcers, bruises, wounds (including purulent), cuts, burns, boils, acne;
- inflammatory diseases of the oral cavity and nasopharynx;
- atopic dermatitis (common neurodermatitis);
- bronchitis, whooping cough, bronchial asthma (as an expectorant).
With increased acidity and excessive production of gastric juice, as well as with certain types of ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract. Contraindications for the treatment of this plant will be increased blood clotting, the presence of blood clots. The prolonged application of preparations from the plantain can cause high blood clotting and cause a tendency to thrombosis.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.