Light brown or brown powder with a distinctive odour and taste.
The fruits of plums are mainly used in food, but in addition to useful nutritional properties, it also has valuable effects on the systems of the body as a whole. It helps the digestive system, it has an antioxidant effect.
Plum fruits contain :
- organic acids (malic, citric, oxalic, salicylic);
As part of the fruit revealed many vitamins and minerals: beta-carotene, tocopherol, vitamin C, vitamins B, PP, K; potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, iron, iodine, fluorine, cobalt, chromium.
In the nucleus of the seed contains:
- up to 40% of fat;
- glycoside amygdalin;
- the enzyme emulsin.
Plum leaves are rich in acylated flavonol glycosides, quercetin, myricetin, myricetin 3-O-4-acetyl-L-ramnopyranoside, esterase, triterpenoids, tannins and halloyl carboxylase.
- The plant has anti-ulcerogenic, antibacterial, radioprotective and antifungal properties.
- It allows you to get rid of inflammation of the gums, caries and the formation of tartar.
- Antioxidants are able to protect human cells from damage in response to an attack of chemical and infectious factors. In addition, the antioxidants in the composition of prunes have a detoxifying effect in relation to the salts of heavy metals, absorb free radicals.
- It is able to deal with the symptoms of hypertension, reduce blood pressure and reduce the risk of stroke, being a rich source of potassium. The latter supports the water-salt balance in the body, contributes to the normal functioning of cells, including nerve cells.
- intestinal atony;
- high blood pressure;
- kidney disease;
- prevention of arthritis;
- heart attack;
- stomach ulcers;
Stomach irritation may occur in children, so start with a small amount.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.