Potentilla dry extract
Fine light brown or brown colored powder, bitter astringent taste with a distinctive odor.
Potentilla is a plant that was treated in medieval Europe. In ancient times, it was used for jaundice, digestive disorders, it was treated wounds and burns. Today, the rhizome of this plant is used not only in medicine, but also in the canning, alcoholic beverage industry.
- 15-30% tannins with a predominance of condensed tannins;
- as well as free phenols (pyrocatechin, phloroglucin);
- phenolic acids (gallic, caffeic, para-coumaric);
- catechins (catechin, gallocatechin, gallocatechin gallat);
- triterpene saponins.
The rhizomes contain a lot of starch, there are resins and gums.
The rhizomes of potentilla have:
- it has a moderate choleretic and expectorant effect;
- anti-inflammatory and hemostatic effect.
Local anti-inflammatory effect associated with tannins that can create a biological film that protects tissues from chemical, bacterial and mechanical effects that accompany inflammation. At the same time, the permeability of capillaries decreases, and the vessels narrow.
- when pharyngitis, stomatitis, gingivitis as well as gastritis and enteritis;
- with enteritis, enterocolitis, dyspepsia, dysentery, ulcerative colitis with intestinal bleeding, gastritis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- with colpitis, vaginitis, erosion of the cervix;
- with hemorrhoids, burns, eczema, neurodermatitis, cracks in the skin and mucous membranes, sweating feet.
- hypersensitivity to the preparations;
- breastfeeding period;
- children's age (up to 12 years).
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.