Pumpkin seeds dry extract
Light brown or brown fine powder, sometimes with a yellowish tinge with a distinctive taste and odour.
The resilient properties of pumpkin seeds were noticed by our ancestors, while modern specialists continue to study the healing and prophylactic properties of the ingredients. For a long time, Chinese people have been using raw pumpkin seeds as antidepressants and an energy source. In the Slavs, too, since ancient times, seeds were considered the best remedy for spleen and melancholy, in addition, pumpkin seeds were used as an anthelmintic.
Pumpkin seeds composition:
- nitrogen-containing substances;
- urease enzyme;
- fatty oil.
The pumpkin seeds also contain:
- essential oil;
- phytosterol cucurbitol;
- amino acids - lecithin, leucine, tyrosine, phytin, cucurbitin;
- organic acids (salicylic acid, malic acid);
- resins with hydroxycerol acid;
- vitamins - carotene, carotenoids, ascorbic acid, vitamins B1, B2, PP;
- helmicidal substances (alkaloid green seed coat).
The fat seed oil consists mainly of glycerides of unsaturated fatty acids:
- and also palmitic and stearic.
Also contains :
- phytosterols (cucurbitol);
- resinous substances containing oxycerotinic acid;
- vitamins C;
- vitamins of group B;
- nicotinic acid.
The leaves contain vitamin C, flowers - pigments (anthocyanins, carotenoids).
Fruit pulp contains elatericin A, sugars, vitamins C, B1, B2, nicotinic acid and carotenoids.
- Pumpkin seeds have anthelmintic properties.
- The seeds of the plant affect the mechanism of urination and help with bed-wetting of urine in children, if there is no organic change at the basis of this indisposition.
- It contains a rich source of calcium and magnesium, necessary for the strength of bone tissue, the normal functioning of nerve fibers and muscles. There is in seeds and iron, necessary for blood formation.
- Since pumpkin seeds contain a large amount of omega-3 and omega-6 fats, which have an anti-inflammatory effect, they are a good way to prevent cancer, reduce the likelihood of developing diseases of the cardiovascular system.
As an anthelmintic agent against various tapeworms (bovine, porcine and dwarf chains, wide tapeworms, etc.) with poor tolerance to other anthelmintic preparations.
- Pumpkin has a choleretic effect, so there is a risk of harm in cholelithiasis.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation is possible. It is needed to consult a doctor.
- Hypersensitivity to the preparations, children under 3 years.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.