Raspberry leaf dry extract
Fine brownish-yellow to brown colored powder with a distinctive odor and taste.
The beneficial properties of raspberry leaves are explained by a unique biochemical composition. It is he who causes a versatile positive effect on the human body of raspberry leaves, which have long been used as a medicine.
Raspberry leaves contain:
- vitamins C, K, E, fiber;
- tannic and astringent compounds;
- macro- and microelements: iodine, calcium, iron, phosphorus, etc.;
- bio-substance salicylate (by its properties it is similar to aspirin);
- antioxidants, mineral salts;
- other biologically active substances.
- atopic and antipyretic effect;
- has anti-inflammatory, expectorant properties;
- removes toxins and wastes from the body;
- it is used for diarrhea;
- strengthens the immune system; prevent and treat gingivitis, stomatitis;
- it is used for bleeding and wound healing.
- with cough, cold, bronchitis, diarrhea and inflammatory processes of the gastrointestinal tract;
- with conjunctivitis and sore throat;
- with some gynecological diseases.
- individual intolerance to the components;
Before the application, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.