Loose fine pink powder with a distinctive taste and odour.
Red currant is an unpretentious frost-resistant shrub with small round berries that contain a lot of nutrients. They will help prevent health problems and a beneficial effect on appearance. Red currant is useful to almost everyone.
Red currant fruits contain:
- organic acids;
- unsaturated fatty acids;
- saturated fatty acids;
- mono- and disaccharides;
- B vitamins;
- vitamin PP;
- micro- and macronutrients.
It has beneficial effect on the state of the cardiovascular system due to:
- coumarins that prevent excessive blood clotting and contribute to the prevention of thrombophlebitis, stroke and myocardial infarction;
- pectin, which does not give cholesterol to be absorbed in the intestine and protects the body from atherosclerosis;
- potassium, the use of which is to normalize the activity of the heart muscle;
- iron, contributing to blood formation and the formation of a large amount of hemoglobin.
It enhances immunity with vitamin C and beta-carotene.
It is good for sight.
It improves appetite and normalizes digestion.
It is an excellent antidiabetic agent.
It has anti-inflammatory properties and lowers fever.
- cold, feverish state, with poisoning;
- for disorders of the cardiovascular system, vision, digestion, with a decrease in immunity, decrease in hemoglobin, hypertension, sclerosis, enterocolitis.
- gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer;
- with acute gastritis and hepatitis;
- as well as with reduced blood clotting, including hemophilia.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.