Brown powder with a specific taste and odour
Reishi mushroom is an edible mushroom known for its healing properties. In nature, it grows in Asia, including China and Japan. In Russia, it is distributed mainly in the southern regions. For medical purposes, it used by Chinese healers in inflammatory processes and to strengthen the immune system.
The composition of Ganoderma fungus contains:
- carbohydrates (sugars and polysaccharides);
- amino acids;
- triterpenes, including steroids;
- volatile essential oils;
- many useful trace elements (magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, calcium, zinc, potassium , sodium, iron, copper, sulfur, germanium).
The most important and beneficial substances isolated from this fungus are polysaccharides and triterpenes. Almost all the prophylactic and therapeutic properties of lacquered tinder work thanks to these two groups of compounds.
The action of the fungus is due to its composition. It contains a high content of polysaccharides, triterpenoids and germanium.
- High concentration in the fungus of organic germanium activates metabolic processes, enhances immunity, exhibits antitumor activity (prevents the development of malignant tumors and prevents the appearance of metastases), and also has antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, analgesic and radioprotective properties.
- In addition, germanium contained in Ganoderma is similar in action to hemoglobin (red blood cell protein), which is actively involved in transporting oxygen from the lungs throughout the human body and prevents the development of hypoxia at the tissue level.
- The polysaccharides found in Ganoderma have a pronounced antitumor and immunomodulating effect. These substances are very effective in fighting pathogenic bacteria, as well as lower high blood pressure and lower blood sugar.
- Also, Ganoderma fungus contains triterpenoids (ganodermic acids), similar in their molecular structure to steroid hormones. These substances have antiallergic, antioxidant, hepatoprotective, antitumor and moderate analgesic effect, improve the rheological properties of blood and prevent blood clots.
- inflammatory processes of different origin;
- chronic infectious pathologies;
- liver disease, especially in the initial stages;
- inflammatory and ulcerative diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- allergic manifestations and autoimmune processes;
- pathologies of the heart and blood vessels, including hypertension and increased cholesterol levels;
- insomnia, chronic fatigue syndrome, disorders of the nervous system, depression and anxiety.
- idiosyncrasy of preparations;
- bleeding disorders, frequent bleeding;
- rehabilitation period after surgery;
- taking medicines to reduce pressure,
- as well as immunosuppressants; period of pregnancy and breastfeeding.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.