Dry fine powder colored light pink to brown, with a distinctive odor and specific taste.
Rhodiola rosea is one of the best plants providing adaptogenic properties. Rhodiola has been used since ancient times in Tibetan medicine. It grows in regions with a cold and temperate climate, like North America, the United Kingdom, and Ireland, in alpine mountain meadows (in the Alps, Pyrenees, Carpathians) and in the Pamirs. In Russia - in the Urals, in the polar regions of Yakutia, in the mountainous regions of Eastern Siberia, Western Siberia and the Far East, on the coast of the White and Barents Seas.
The height limits of its spreading are 900–2800 m above sea level, most abundant at an altitude of 1700– 2000 m. Primary commercial thickets of Rhodiola Rose are in the highland regions of Buryatia, the Western and Eastern Sayan Mountains, as well as in the Kuznetsk Alatau.
The roots and rhizomes of rhodiola rosea contain:
- phenylpropanoids and their glycosides (rosin, rosavin, rosarin);
- phenolic compounds (salidroside, tyrosol);
- terpenes (rosiridol, rosaridin, daucosterol, beta-sitosterol);
- antraglycosides, tannins (15.6%);
- organic acids - gallic;
- malic and substances of a lactone nature;
- essential oil and a large amount of manganese.
General effects on the body:
- Rhodiola increases the body's resistance to adverse effects (environmental pollution, exposure to pathogenic microflora and viruses, exposure to high and low temperatures, toxic effects of ethanol).
- It improves physical and mental performance, contributes to the normalization of life after past diseases.
- In patients with neurosis, when taking rhodiola, mobility of the inhibitory and excitatory processes is normalized.
- It reduces fat accumulation with fatty tissue.
- It reduces the risk of osteoporosis by increasing bone mineralization.
- It protects nerve fibers and helps them recover from damage.
- It lowers blood sugar levels.
- It improves the appetite for the loss of hunger associated with stress (combination with hunter).
- It improves insomnia performance.
- It increases the recovery function of the body after stress.
For male health:
- It improves potency.
For female health:
- As a means of adjuvant therapy for inflammatory diseases of the genital organs.
- It is used in cosmetology as a means of improving collagen synthesis and increasing skin elasticity.
- Increases the production of blood cells (red blood cells)
- Improves the saturation of cells with oxygen) and protects them from damage
- reduces the neural (subjective) feeling of fatigue from physical exertion and is used in athletes (rowing, cycling), which reduces the time required for athletes to distance themselves.
- It reduces side effects when taking tricyclic antidepressants.
- It increases the level of serotonin in the brain, which reduces the manifestations of depression.
- vascular dystonia;
- recovery period.
- pregnancy and lactation;
- excitation (activation);
- hypertensive crisis;
- autoimmune diseases;
- feverish states.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.