Rose hip dry extract
Finely dispersed strongly hygroscopic powder of brownish-yellow colour, sweet-sour taste, distinctive odor.
Rosehip - a unique medicinal plant with useful properties proven by time, which is an indisputable fact. Rosehip berries contain a large amount of ascorbic acid or vitamin C (positively affects most of the body's redox reactions), vitamins B and B1, K (improves blood clotting and helps in the formation of prothrombin), P (strengthens capillaries, and also helps in better absorption vitamin C) and carotene (positively affect the body's immunity). Vitamin E is present in the hips. The beneficial properties of the thighs also determine the nutrients that it contains sugar, malic and citric acids, pectins, tannins.
Rosehip fruits are multivitamin raw materials.
Rose hips contain:
- ascorbic acid (the average content of ascorbic acid in fruits is 1200-1500 mg% (0.2-1% in low vitamin types, in high vitamin ones - up to 15%));
- vitamins of group B, P, K.
The seeds contain fatty oil, rich in carotenoids and vitamin E, consisting of acids:
The study of the composition of flavonoid substances showed the presence of:
- flavonols (quercetin, kaempferol, isoquercitrin);
- catechins (epigallocatechin, gallocatechin, epigallocatechin gallate, epicatechin gallate);
- anthocyanin substances.
Pectic substances, malic and citric acids, salts of potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and iron are found in the pulp of the hips.
- It has a tonic effect.
- It stimulates non-specific resistance of the body.
- It strengthens tissue regeneration and hormone synthesis.
- It reduces vascular permeability.
- It takes part in carbohydrate and mineral metabolism.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has immunostimulatory (against humoral and cellular immunity).
- It has a choleretic effect (due to the presence of organic acids and flavonoids).
- It improves blood clotting and helps in the formation of prothrombin.
- Hypovitaminosis C and P (treatment and prevention).
- Asthenic syndrome.
- Immunodeficiency states.
- Rosehip fruits of low-vitamin varieties are used only as a choleretic agent in the complex therapy of stoneless cholecystitis, chronic hepatitis and hepatocholecystitis.
- Peptic ulcer, gastritis.
- Precautions should be taken with a Rosehip for heart diseases, to limit intake in cases of various heart diseases, such as endocarditis (inflammation of the endocardium, or the inner lining of the heart).
- Rosehip preparations are undesirable for people suffering from circulatory failure(recommended to take alcoholic infusions of rose hip and the reception of water infusions is contraindicated).
- There is also a distinction in admission for those suffering from hypotonic disease and high blood pressure. A person with an elevated arterial takes water infusion, and alcohol is prohibited to him.
In addition, long-term treatment of rose hips with a negative effect on liver function, up to non-infectious jaundice.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.