Sagebrush dry extract
Loose powder of a yellow shade, with distinctive bitter taste and a specific odor.
Sagebrush is a very valuable medicinal plant. The story about him goes far back in time. The ancient Slavs sagebrush was considered a cult plant. Sagebrush is one of the most effective, affordable and natural remedies in the fight against various pathological microorganisms and a popular means for improving appetite and digestion.
The herb and leaves of sagebrush contain:
- 0.5-2% essential oil, which consists of bicyclic monoterpenoids - tuyol (10-25%), thujone (about 10%),pinen and others;
- azulene sesquiterpene lactones, which give the herb of sagebrush a peculiar bitter taste - artabsin, absintine (dimer of artabsin).
The green-blue colour of sagebrush oil is due to azulene.
It is also contains:
- organic acids;
- other compounds.
- Irritating the end of the gustatory nerves in the mouth, bitter substances of sagebrush reflexively enhance the secretory function of the gastrointestinal tract. The main value belongs to the absintin, which enhances the secretion of bile, pancreatic and gastric juices.
- Essential oil of sagebrush stimulates the central nervous system, has a cardiotonic effect, similar to camphor. Large doses of sagebrush preparations cause cramps in animals.
- Azulen, isolated from the herb, has anti-allergic, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
The amount of lactones and polysaccharides isolated from sagebrush have:
- anti-inflammatory effect;
- activate proliferative phenomena in the area of mucous membrane damage;
- stimulate factors of nonspecific immunity.
Under the influence of bitterness, along with a general tonic effect on the nervous system:
- digestion improves;
- salivation increases;
- digestive enzymes release is activated;
- secretion of bile into the intestines is increased.
Diseases involving secretory insufficiency of the gastrointestinal tract without acute inflammation.
Sagebrush preparations are taken before meals.
The preparations of wormwood are contraindicated in case of increased secretion, gastric ulcer and during pregnancy.
We have built a full production cycle - from searching and collecting raw materials, manufacturing a product to delivering an order to the client's territory. This guarantees you stable prices, consistent quality and continuous supply. We focus on the needs of our customers and, upon request, carry out additional analyzes, develop the necessary documentation and produce extracts and powders with the characteristics you need.
We check raw materials and final products with the help of laboratory tests at every stage from raw material preparation to finished extracts and powders. The supplied products comply with the EU safety and quality standards.
We use double packages of 5-10 kg to prevent moisture condensation. Packages are placed in strong five-layer cardboard boxes or craft bags. If an order consists of 4 or more boxes or bags it can be plased on a pallet at your request.
The main cargo delivery is carried out for customer`s account by DHL or Europiir Logistics, which helps our customers save on shipping costs without sacrificing its quality. At your request, we`ll send the available goods in any convenient way from Tallinn within 2 days after making the payment.
The average production and delivery time for custom-made goods is 35–40 days.
Payment is issued on proforma invoice or you can do it online through the Paysera payment system.